To keep your entrance and exit slopes free of snow and ice, we offer a global solution based on constant wattage heating cables, poured in the concrete or asphalt layer. Based on your plans, we work out the most optimal solution, comprising heating cables, control panel with regulation, mounting, commissioning and documentation. As regulation, we foresee a snow- and ice sensor which reacts when it’s both cold and moist. An additional limiter in the concrete or asphalt prevents your system from staying unnecessarily activated. Our experienced mechanics connect the heating circuits into the control panel. Everything is being programmed, measured and commissioned.
Typical applications are:
- Entrance and exit slopes.
- Helicopter platforms.
- Loading Docks.
- Walkways (bridges).
- In-house installation experience since 1963.
- Wattage remains constant in time, compared to self-regulating solutions which lose power by aging.
- Fully autonomous system.
- Energy saving thanks to limiter.
- Possible communication with building management system.
Currently Not Available