Self Regulating Low Temperature Cable
- Temperature maintenance up to 65°C.
- Maximum exposure temperature (power off): 85°C
- Minimum installation temperature -30°C
- Minimum bending radius 40mm.
- For freeze protection or temperature maintenance up to 65°C.
- For use with pipes, valves, tanks etc., where exposure temperatures do not exceed 85°C.
- SRL-CR and CT have ATEX / FM /IECEx / CSA certification for use in hazardous areas gas and dust.
- No risk of overheating or damaging the cables when overlapped, or when they go through the insulation.
- Standard outputs: 9/15/24 and 31W per metre at 10°C (Voltage:230V).
- Circuit lengths up to 225m long depending on output, minimum temperature and type of circuit breaker.
– Or –
Currently Not Available.